Sunday, October 21, 2007

Woo-hoo~!! I get to perform the opening dance for contemporary appreciation night! I got a call from the PIC, which is a big relieve for me. I thought I wasn't up to their standards at all (especially contemporary).

The whole holiday week was really fun for me. Since I seldom jog to train my stamina, so I think it's time. Initially, I wanted to jog every morning since it's holidays, but due to my laziness that has been in existence since the era of mankind, I could only manage to fork out three mornings to jog. I did see some improvement after jogging. First morning: 12 minutes 01 seconds. Second morning: 15 minutes 30 seconds. Third morning: 18 minutes 34 seconds. Now at least I feel a bit more confident (or arrogant XD).

Now my mom wants my dance team (which was formed few weeks ago for mid-autumn festival) to perform for her school's graduation day. Now I'm in a dilemma. 31 October I will perform for her school and two days later (2nd November) is contemporary appreciation night! Hectic~!!!

Never mind. Hope it all goes well.

Oh dear. I forgot to do all my holiday homeworks.

No comments: