Sunday, November 04, 2007

The contemporary night was really great and well done!! I enjoyed it a lot. Worth the morning to skip school and take bus up to Cheras. So tiring, but well worth. The better news came that we are to have contemporary night again on the 2nd of December (although I don't know what's the reason behind it... special request? XD). Now feel so high already.

BUT

Back to reality, have to do practicals and practicals and practicals... Some more have to go to school on a school holiday to do more practicals. Walaoweh... stress man.

Today's dance practice was tiring (as usual). Learned new steps for a new song. Rhythmic dance is getting harder and harder by weeks. I found myself beat boxing while dancing, which I think it's bad 'cos my stamina drained much faster than usual. Kick the habit out!!! Argh~!!

Now I'm currently choreographing a dance for next year's school's Prize Giving Ceremony using the song "Gai Shi Ying Siong" by Wang Lee Hom. Great song to dance with. But must not forget that I have another dance to choreograph for my former school's International Understanding Night (I think it's for Leo's Club).

Deng. I'm getting random.

By the way, I lost touch of my piano playing already. Have to go back banging again. XD

OI~! PRACTICALS AR~!!

No comments: