Sunday, February 24, 2008

Now I'm beginning to have doubts about my future.

Past 5 years I'm holding on to my dream of a music career. Any of them. Musician, pianist, composer, producer, deejay, etc. And still, I'm telling everyone that I wanted to be a forensic scientist, just to please my parents.

I can still remember myself telling them that I wanted to be a musician, and moments later I get trashing from them. That was 3 years ago. I'm still traumatised by then.

Why am I forcing myself to have interest in forensic, or actuary, or even engineering?

I love music all my life. But I'm pressurized to be something else.

Can't I decide my future?

Is it too late to do so now?

Sorry to those who thinks this is boring. I just want to pour out somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got an idea. Lets say, you wanna be a forensic scientist right? Then choose that as your career, but in the mean time be a dancer or composer or something, as a part time job. Your parents probably think that being a musician ain't gonna bring you anywhere far. Let alone the unstable income.

But if your sole interest lies within music, then don't force yourself do other stuffs la. Convincing them is your only choice.

Just my two cents.