Saturday, March 08, 2008

Exams over!

Great.

Not really a feeling if you think long term. This test is just a reminder that I *sucked* at specific subjects. Economy, Chemistry, and Pangajian-am-o-logy was nightmare. Imagine me actually learning stuff from the test paper while doing it (It's not a metaphor, it's REAL).

Now that realization struck hard (physically, on the wrong places), I should be spending my holidays studying for the next coming exams, and at the same time prepare myself for STPM, and also get ready for my bright sunshine future...

NOT!!

On Friday night, after coming back from meeting, my brother, sister and me set up the laptop to the TV to watch Stardust. The movie was really pretty frilly nice and funny!!! Goodness, I sound gay now, thank you. Quite romantic for a comedy too! I recommend this movie to all if you want good laughter, puns, and ironic. Half of the show I was laughing my head off (especially any scene with the ghost princes). Go watch it!

Stomp the Yard was great too! Watch it if you want inspiration to dance! (I can't believe I am promoting old movies!)

I WANNA WATCH STEP UP 2~!!!!!!

See? This is how I am going to spend my holidays.

No comments: