Sunday, March 09, 2008

Whoa~!

Went to the Curve today to teman my mom and sister. Borders we went. All over the place is just books and books and books...

Until one particular book caught my eyes.

SONGWRITING FOR DUMMIES~!!!

Oh my greedy great gawdy goodness!!

From 7pm until 9pm, I took that book and sat down at one corner, reading. From chapter 1, I'm already glued to the pages: how do songwriters get ideas, what are the tips to grab that particular inspiration, what are the terms commonly used by songwriters, what are the types of verse-chorus pattern, etc. After two hours, my eyes already over-glued to the book, that is my eyes became sore. So, I stopped, and tempted myself to turn the book around to the back cover to see the price tag.

The freaking price is RM75.90.

*Sigh*

Time to fast?

No comments: