Friday, October 24, 2008

Omg. I'm back.

Wait, isn't it October? I thought examinations is in November?

Shhh. Diam-la.

I couldn't resist the temptation to blog again. So here am I.

Listening to Norah Jones' music in my mom's office's computer.

Does this paint a picture of a STPM student?

Yea. The suicidal ones.

Deng. I suddenly love putting spaces between every sentence.

Feels comfortable.

See?

Funny, huh?

Alright, that's enough.

By the way, that's my subconscious mind talking. He speaks in italic forms.

No, I don't.

See?

Actually, I recently found myself being less secretive than before. The past few months I have been shutting my mouth, regretting every or any word that's going to come out. I have lots of secrets that I have been keeping. And still keeping. *cue mysterious theme*

Notice the randomness above? Yes, it means my mind is being screwed up. At least blogging keeps my sanity, temporary. Or else I will be living up to my name, literally.

Finally, relief! MUET speaking is over. Now I don't have to bother speaking fluent english for now. Now I have to 'fan fan duk shi'. 'Yi ga mou xi gan, hao si lei gan jor'. Yea! I talking cantonese! And I'm talking sense! I think.

Class party is over as well. Deng. What's more, its' the last day in the classroom. Should have vandalise the wall, so the juniors who will be shifting in (I presume) will have to repaint the class again. My evil grin seems to stuck on my face.

Hope everyone had fun in class party. If there's any inconvenience made, I ask for your forgiveness. But don't go spamming my phone.

A note of randomness: Top 5 reasons why we have 5 fingers in each hand.

1. Calculations made easier. If we have six fingers in each hand, we will be counting like, one, two, three, etc., etc., then seven, eight, nine, MINKS, TONGS (since we have two extra fingers), and at last, ten. And for two digits, it goes like MINKY-EIGHT, SEVENTY-TONGS. Who knows, the two new numbers' names could be worse than the given one.

2. Cursing made easier. Having even numbers of fingers on a hand will confuse the concept of middle finger (no middle ma...). Having odd numbers like seven, nine, etc, will have a hard time figuring out which finger to point out. By the time you found the middle finger, the guy you wanna insult is as good as gone.

3. Handshakes made easier. Wrapping five fingers around a stranger's hand is difficult enough. Imagine seven fingers. Futhermore, shaking it up and down will cause more pain since these seven fingers collide with each other.

4. Waving made easier. Let's say everyone have seven fingers and waving at each other. People can't differentiate whether you are waving goodbye or you are frantic because someone needs a CPR. And why so? Seven fingers moving side to side produces optical illusions. If there is 14 images of fingers waving at you, your eyes can't interpret the message it's trying to send.

5. Driving made easier. If you have more than five fingers, imagine when you try to turn corners, your fingers will be entangled in the process (especially if you have the habit of crossing your hands while turning the steering wheel).

Hopefully, this is helpful enough in your life. I doubt.

No comments: