Friday, October 31, 2008

Random pictures! The photos here are to make the blog less monochromatic.
*
Uncle Duck's steamboat! The killer soup that Alairic and me shared.
*

Uncle Duck's New Zealand Beef, Sliced Chicken and erm... not sure the last meat.
This is heaven. Ordering three different dish of meat.
*

Mok Wai Kit found this sign in Nando's restroom.
Must have been comforting to him.
LOL. He going to kill me during tuition.
*

It's nostalgic to see the infamous No Parking sign that I walked past almost everyday.
Gonna miss this sign.
*Fetish on signs.
*

This what stress do to you: Mood swings.
In my situation, I'm camwhoring while doing maths.
That's unheard of, huh?
*

Nando's Auntie Fork and Uncle Knife.
Don't approach them when they are arguing.
Great, I'm hallucinating.
*

Wee~!!! My collage with the addition of two new photo in the middle!!
I looked like I'm confused of my own gender in the class photo.
Yikes.
*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your wish. You too. Life goes in circle. Once, I was someone's junior. Then, I was your senior. Now, you are someone's senior. Haha. Anyway. Just use your full strength to tackle STPM. It worths everything.

= Kenneth =

p/s: Miss the old good days so much in MBS.

Daniel Siow said...

LOL... of coz sure miss... last time to wear uniform... hahahahha!