Sunday, November 02, 2008

I had a living nightmare. And it is affecting my dignity.

While I was packing my stuff, I lifted my school bag and realized that it was heavy. So, I was like, "Deng, I left my DSLR camera in my bag, I guess."


Then I remembered that I did not touch my DSLR camera for two weeks already.

So, I searched through my bag, looking for the source of the sudden heaviness.

Nothing looked heavy at all.

I took a peek at my wall mirror.

CAOWABANGA!! Where's my biceps????

After so many many many months of training since after SPM, I just stopped training for these two months. And all I get from this is a piece of lump on my arms??? How to go back HAD???

Reassurring myself, I tried to find the source of the heaviness by remove the items in the bag one by one.

It was such a vivid nightmare, I could still remember the items in my bag: KITA tuition file, a stack of past year's maths paper, my "pentadbiran" clear folder (what the...?), my metallic pencil box, my calculator... and that's all.

Geez, the school bag was still heavy.

Wait, there's nothing left in my school bag.

WTF!!!!!!!!!

There goes my dignity la. So much for self-esteem.

After STPM...


...is REVENGE!!!!

Seriously, this is depressing.

No comments: