Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sigh. Forgot something.

Happy Freakin' Belated Valentine's Day!

Although St. Cupid's working hours is long over, but who knows you might meet him on the streets, disguise as a hippy pimp begging for money, and secretly shooting magic-sprinkled pebbles by the flick of his fingers at you.

My way of celebrating this year's valentines: Attending a wedding dinner and supporting my dad's drunk friend out of the ballroom. Yikes.

Next morning was an exchange meet with students from Soka University of Japan! Sorry guys, I immediately rushed off right after the last agenda 'cos got dance practice. Great knowing Lee, Tai, and Yoshi! =D

Dance practice was interesting, the fact that Wai Kit (not Mok Wai Kit, I'm sorry) taught us popping! Now I know the real basics which is much better than my assumptions-made-by-just-glaring-at-Youtube-video-clips technique. Weird part is, although the dance mainly focuses on hands (you can't pop your legs), my legs are very much more tired than my arms. Sounds like I misunderstood Wai Kit's lessons. =.=

After reaching home, my mom commented that I looked fatter. So I was like, "Uh. Okay. Sounds positive. That's the first time I heard from her" until I looked at my stomach. WTF it's round. And I weighted myself on the machine. By golly, it's an extra 8kg since last December!!! How did I add on an average of 4kg a month??? That's the price to pay for not watching the diet. Blame the Chinese New Year. *sigh*

And it means... more exercise! Don't dare to reduce food intake though, since can have many side effects. That's what my brother told me, but never elaborate. Still, it's better to follow this rule.

And yea, I'm addicted to facebook. Only the games' section. Lolz. Another contributing factor to my fats.

Yes! Finally I at least knew the basics of the music making program called "Reason 4". One heck of a great program to use. The interface really simulate real life mixers, effects, controllers, loop player, etc etc. Another addiction coming in!

What the fish. I'm still playing GTA San Andreas.

And I'm blogging at 3.30am. What the hell!

Such is life. =D *after stpm, that is*

No comments: