Monday, February 23, 2009

Whoa.

Went for the briefing in MIFF office. Almost offered a new position, which is the hall coordinator. Higher pay and free hotel is offered. Yet I rejected it. Sigh. I gave them the reason I have arranged the transport already, so if I stay in hotel, I sacrificed a transport.

Actually there is a grimer reason.

I don't wanna be in the front line~~~ Kena marah constantly, I will be a main target. I'm not really ready for that; maybe next year. =P Well, I was told I have to directly assist the supervisor of PWTC event management, Caryn. Don't think I have extra pay though. My fate still under discussion too. Haha. May not even have the job. >.<

Later, I attended my friend's dance performance, contemporary entitled "Steppin' Out". It was awesome! Fluid movement, great choreography, conceptual, abstractive, mysterious... It's so cool~~ They brought contemporary dance to a new level. Great show Chai Wen! =D

Dance practice was fun. Wai Kit continued basic popping lessons. Now I knew the actual chest pop technique, but yet to master it. Woo~ I'm getting high from this! =O

Man, this is becoming a journal to me. Haha. Self contained laughs. Sweat. =P

No comments: