Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today I took the Ujian Munsyi test... which is basically a personality test for applicants of USM.

First of all, the USM is kind enough to send me to the nearest school... WHICH IS IN WANGSA MAJU. (I stay in PJ, mind you) Second of all, the distance between the Wangsa Maju Putra station and the school is really far. (I checked the freaking road map... according to scale measurement, it is suppose to be only a freakin' ONE kilometre...)

At least walking was fun with the hot weather; whole journey was thinking it was going to rain. From my house to Taman Bahagia Putra station to Wangsa Maju station to the school = 2 hours walk. Luckily got friendly strangers and Cheong Hoong Jun to guide me to school, or else I would never even reach there. Thanks Hoong Jun~!!!! And also thanks for the transport back~!!!! =D

The test was like THREE HUNDRED question and expect you to do it in 1 hour. Actually it was easy to answer. All you need to do is to agree or not to agree the statement given. So I was like one question took me 0.5 seconds. It was until I reached one question:

"Saya setuju saya seorang yang menawan... Setuju atau tidak setuju?"

This question took me 5 seconds to answer. I was like "Is this a trick question?" "Is this to grade my confidence level?" "ISN'T THIS SO LAME???"

And I want to syok sendiri. So I wanted to answer "setuju".

Yet, I saw the question wrongly. (I read, "Saya TIDAK setuju saya seorang...") So i answered "tidak setuju". Great, even syok sendiri also cannot. That's how bad is my confidence level.

No comments: