Friday, April 03, 2009

Yo~

Quite random now...

Do you remember The Corrs?

Oh my god. I just feel nostalgic everytime I hear her songs. By the way, it's so hard to find it now, that even radio stations like Lite and Easy FM never include it in their playlist.

Recently when I looked back in YouTube, I was like "THEY ARE AWESOME~!!!!!!!!!!!!" Every song in their album is sooooo wonderful!!! Who can't forget 'Runaway', or 'Breathless', 'So Young', 'Radio', 'What Can I Do?', or even 'Irresistible'?? It's classics back in the 90's.

Check out this video. You will understand the craze of this band among youths that time!!! Very few bands in the world will ever get this kind of responses from the crowd! (wait until the chorus then you know what I mean =P)



By the way, they are the only band other than U2 who were from Ireland that made it international. The reason they stopped? All got married. T.T I wish I could buy their album... But it is so hard to find!!!! *cry*

And I tried 'Runaway' on piano. I feel sooooo touched playing it (like in a live show). You guys out there should try it! Fairly easy song to play. It's a three count song, and in verses section you play chord [F-G-Bflat-C], pre-chorus [Dm-Bflat-G-C], and chorus [F-G-Bflat-C] (like verse section).

Omg. I wished they would come back. =D

No comments: