Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woohoo~~!!!

Life in NTU is...

...dancing almost everyday for different reasons!

...training with Modern Jazz (NTU-MJ) Club every Monday and Tuesday!

...skipping meals until dinner time, that's when the $7 worth of dishes come into the picture. =D

...watching YouTube.com frequently because of the fast internet!

...being a part of Sub Committee of EEE club!

...hoping to be the part of MSA FOC Committee!


Woohoo~ This IS university life! Except when it comes to the CAs (continuous assessments). T.T

And yea, since I have a laptop now. I shall do an introduction!

Readers, please meet Miss Danielle aka HP Probook 4411s!



Miss Danielle (awww....)

She's smooth, sleeky, sexy, dirty... erm... a lil' bit literal.

Yes! I can blog whenever I want! =D

And I realised I have a new way of saying "Haha" or "Lol"...

NYEK NYEK. =P

No comments: