Monday, December 04, 2006

The New Beginning

SPM (Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia) is finally over...WAHAHAHAHA!!

But sadly, everything is going to be different...

No more school friends, no more weird stuff to do in class, no more lame jokes to share, no more teachers to greet, no more wall to climb over during lessons, no more attempts to shut down the whole school's power supply, no more stealing test tube from the chemistry lab...etc, etc, etc...

Life is certainly going to change.

I have just realized that secondary school is the climax of life. Nothing is more fun than trying to open my eyes during lessons. Or daydreaming while the biology teacher is explaining about reproduction. Or playing "Speed" and UNO with my friends in class, and later do some planning to hide the cards. Or playing chinese chess and get trashed by everyone.

Oh well, a past is a past. I am about to enter half manhood, half teenagehood(?). So many things disappear in my mind, but at the same time, so MUCH things appear in my mind as well. What am I going to be in the future? When am I going to have a serious relationship with a woman? What purposes do I have in this earth? What lies ahead before me...




WHAT AM I GOING TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS????????




And another question...What am I going to wear for prom?? These questions definitely stressed me out...

*Sigh* What a beginning...

Now, I would like to dedicate this blog to my class. 5 Balau.

I could still remember the first time I stepped into 5 Balau. I was from the sub-science class, but my parents pushes me (FORCES me, actually) to take pure science class, that is, taking biology as the subject. And after much pushing (FORCING), they suceeded. And here, I stood and look around at the new faces (and some familiar ones). And all look at me because of the fact that I am so late...VERY LATE (8.30am...).

And so, new friendships have been formed, but it was so hard to click with them. I could see the borderline between me and the very smart people. But as days goes by, I realized that these "smart" people aren't just smart. They are kind of cool to hang out with. Imagine the smartest girl in class is the school's debator, musician, tennis player, and the list goes on and on. How about a girl that's not only smart, but also very athletic (running, badminton, volleyball, basketball, tennis, etc...)? Or a guy who keeps swimming and swimming and swimming and...still getting high marks for examination? What about a girl who is holy, and yet listens to techno songs, and later play basketball? Or a genius who plays DOTA almost everyday (his computer just got fried due to that game alone)? Or a girl that was named the gossip queen of the class because she wants to hear every information available in class...and still stunned me with great results?

My class is definitely the most colourful class.

Being in 5 Balau changed my life completely. It pushes me to study hard, and play hard (seriously HARD) at the same time. Rarely you will hear things like, 'Why is the education system so ****ed up??'

Mostly, you could hear in the class is, 'Hey, Wang Lee Hom coming to Malaysia...SO CUTE!!!'

Or 'Who says he's good-looking? Jay Chou of course better mah...right hor, Daniel?'

Or 'I liked a scene from Dead Or Alive...the bra scene...'

Or 'Tonight can we DOTA? I want to trash you guys down...'

Or 'Daniel! DON'T BE LAME, LAMER~~!!'

Or even 'YOU SHOULD WATCH BLEACH(an anime series)!!! SO FUNNY!!!'

And even 'YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL...YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, IT'S TRUE...(singing in a very desperate tone)'

This is so unexpected from one of the best class in Form 5. Even our class got many teachers pissed off because of the noise pollution we caused.

Weird class, don't you think? But all work and no play make Jack a dull boy. In fact, enjoying is the one of the key to the success of your life. Enjoying yourself motivates you to move on to your life.

*Sigh* I do really miss my class a lot. It turned a new leaf in me. Now, I could look at life in a different and positive perspective. For this, I would like to dedicate this blog to all of them. 5 Balau, THANK YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HIP HIP HOORAY for Daniel!!! omg, this is so nice of you to mention my name, i was scanning through to make sure that my name is in there... yay!!! actually not my name, i mean, i'm mentioned in there...

neways, can you please post this or a nicer and more suitable one for our class blog??? and i'll chat with u on MSN later for updates on the blog...

cheers,
Liang Fu Han

Yenicherrie said...

Hey...daniel..i must say that your blog is increadibly cool!!thanks for mentioning me in your blog, even though it doesn't seems to be a nice comment..ei..i'm seriously not that kind of person!!someone else is!OK!!If you want to know more about Wang Lee Hom, do ask me, i'll definitely tell you everything about him ... Keep in touch with me ya...