Thursday, January 25, 2007

Part-Time Job...

One day, Daniel walked straight into a wall and got his head hurt badly... but a realization came into his mind...

Time to get a part time job.

Aiks... I found a job in One Utama (do not know why suddenly I liked the place). Actually, my old classmate said that since she resigned, so there is a vacancy in Everkids. I went into Everkids and without interview, I got hired. Weird.

Everkids sells furniture for kids. So, the showroom is very, VERY cute. Really. Anybody who pass-by the shop will exclaimed, "Wow, Barbie is so cute~~!" (Barbie is right in front as a display set... already out of stock in few days). Although the price is high (a simple MDF board chair costs RM284...), but it is well worth it. Being a part-timer, I have seen many kinds of people. A tycoon actually carries RM10000 in his hands. He paid RM16000 by cash. Whoa. CASH. Not cheque.

Somebody even bought the Barbie collection set (Bunk bed and a pull out for three person) for her three maids. How you wish you were one of them.

Recently, I have a customer who wants to buy furniture for her nine brothers and sisters. I was thinking, "You have an hyperactive mother...". One customer asked me to do all the measurements for every furniture and send it to him by email with pictures. When I sent it for the first time, it is 3 Megabytes. His email account is so "cacat" that the email is too large for his email account. What the...

Although I only have worked for three days, I learned a lot from the people from all walks of life. Each person has a different personality. Everybody has a different point of view and perspective. It is a must to respect everybody point of view. Do not disagree or criticise their point of view. Just give suggestion. It is up to them to decide whether to accept your suggestion or stick to their perspective.

But I have to agree that some are still very stubborn. =.="

No comments: