Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm BACK~!!!

Its been a long time since I did not blog. Everyday is a busy day. My blog almost become dead. Chee Hoe already started digging the grave for it. Luckily, I came to the rescue... =.=" XD

So far, I have got used to Methodist Boys School's lifestyle. Strict rules really changed me a lot (in terms of mentally and physically... my hair is very short now...). I will take it as a part of process of growing up (and growing hair).

Recently, there is so many things in my head: homework, AGM Pusat Kebajikan and Sivic, homework, Negeri Sembilan performance, homework, studies, homework, librarian interview, homework, homework, HOMEWORK!!! (This phrase does not contain any exaggeration...)

How to study??? Struggling in Physics' Dynamics, Chemistry's States of Matter, Economy's Demand and Supply and Math's Law Law Law Law (Associative Law, Distributive Law, Brother in Law, Mother in Law...*sigh*)

Have to take one step at a time. If I can go through all these successfully (AGMs, homeworks, Librarian interview, Negeri Sembilan performance...), the sense of fulfillment in me will shoot up like nobody's business.

Have to smile always. *Fake Grin* People already commented that I lost the smiling face. Oh dear... lol...

Ciaoz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's normal..every lower 6s face this prob also..including me..i still remember how i suffer during that time...yet i still survive...dun worry..keep it up(i always say this)...u can do it!!

From yoonming