Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dream come true...

Finally, dream becomes reality...

This is Yamaha P-70, a digital piano that costs RM2520 (considered very cheap among all digital pianos)... On the Sunday, 27th of May, my mom brought me to Yamaha Center at Kelana Jaya. After so much of thinking and pondering and agonizing and suffering (I'm exaggerating), we decided on this piano, erm, DIGITAL piano. Why digital, not real piano? Digital piano can control volume, lightweight makes it portable, and can plug in earphone so I can play like nobody's business in the middle of the night. By the way, it does imitate a grand piano very well.

One fact is certain: I'm really happy, like an old friend just dropped in. After an agonizing ten months of no piano, this is one joy I will never forget. Thank you, mom.

When I tried playing, I realized my fingers got rusty. Quite disappointed. But still, it's just pure happiness. Even composed some songs on the spot.

Look at its' simplicity. It is just beautiful.

*****

*By the way, does anybody knows how to upload music into blog? Please help.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i'm yoonming ar...wah nvr know u can play piano..next time perform to me wo..just visiting ur blog...keep it up..i'm a blogger too but i face difficulty to update my blog when i start to study form 6...hope u can cope with it wo...