Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My new friend XD


This is Sony NWD-B103F.

Or nicknamed "Danny" by me.


Just joking.


After much hunting and surfing, I have decided on this mp3 player admist of Sony Erricsons', Samsung K3, Creative NuVo and IPod Shuffle (note: majority of mp3 player lovers complained about IPod's products). This player is considered cheap (RM199), new model (not sure how that helps), good sound, and looks damn heck of a cool device.


It stores one gigabyte of space, which means I can fit average of 250 mp3-format of songs, which I think it is enough. I initially wanted to buy the two gigabyte space (NWD-B105F), but the cost is Rm299. That's like 50% extra cost for twice a space. My pocket would have been ruined then.


Using the Edifier earphones (the one I got from PC Fair 2007 for working part time as promoter), the sound are not too blaring, just right for my ear's frequency, and very very VERY comfortable (unlike the earphone provided by Sony, very sickeningly painful). the only downside could be the bass not strong enough, but the great side is the clarity of the sound. In fact, it is so clear that the songs sounded quite different from my Altec Lansing speakers (PC speakers). I enjoyed my the first batch of songs which includes SHE's album "Play", Wang Lee Hom's album "Gai Bian Zhi Ji", and Lin Jun Jie's album "Xi Jie". I so bloody enjoyed the songs~!!!


But now thinking of buying new earphones that looks cool and stylish at the same time great sound enchancement.


Deng, my pocket is getting lighter.

No comments: