Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ISH~!!!!

I WANT TO PERFORM FOR CNY...

But...

HAVE TO GO BACK HOMETOWN~!!!!!!

TERPAKSA REJECT OFFER~!!!

Have to borrow Chee Kar's trademark...

DU-LAN-ISM~!!!
=__________="

Aiyo, just cannot believe it. Thought of taking the loose threads from my broken down pariah pants and tie them up into a big fat chunkie rope, then hang it across my room's fan and hang myself without hesitation. But statistics shows that either the fan will come down before maximum force applied on the fan or the pariah rope made out of loosen-threads-from-short-pants-that-have-American-Express-logo-on-it will loosen itself into pieces. I considered of jumping into the big sewage drain next to my house, but it is just too shallow and clean (even fishes swim in it like nobody's business).

Ah, what the heck.

*Obsessive compulsive in action*

No comments: