Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Two oh oh eight. Er ling ling ba. Dua kosong kosong lapan.

Ladies and gentlemen. We would like to proudly present to you: the great, anticipated, magnificent, chaotic, unpredictable, no-nonsense, senseless(?), purposeful, exciting, challenging, hectic, hold-up-your-undies-if-you-will event of the year...

The new year.

WELCOME THE YEAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR 2008!!!!!

*Does it sounds like, "yeeerrrr... 2008 [oh, great...]"*

Wow, truthfully, the year 2008 ushered in with such speed, like somebody knocking your door and suddenly brought the whole house down just to get into your house. Alright, I'm not good in metaphors. Noted. So many things happened in the year 2007. Some are totally eventful, some sadly uneventful. I see lots of improvements and unprovements (is there such word?) in myself. Friends come and go like liquid and solute in the process of osmosis. Life sucks and rocks (who invented those words "sucks" and "rocks"? Sounds like a drug pusher trying to stuff heroin in a reluctant victim's mouth).

I must say, I do enjoy 2007 like crazy, literally. 80% from the 365 days were the days where I can get high and crazy without even smelling alcohol. Dopamine in my brains senselessly released without my pituitary glands' permission.

Since it is 2008 now, 2007 will be my memories that will always be tresured. Learn from mistakes, carry the unfinished business from the past, cherish happy moments, make more mistakes so that I can learn from it in 2009, and look towards 2008 as the neverending path of self development.

Resolutions? Too many to be accounted for. BUT of course there are main ones:

  • Get a habit of helping others and geting help from others. (I tend to be selfish =X)
  • Study hard with an objective to learn, not to score in examination only.
  • Be more active in SGM, HAD, R2P2P4, school, etc.
  • Be more creative in dancing and improvisation in piano. Get in touch with guitar again.
  • Expose myself in anything to have more experience. Set a mindset of the environment as my teacher.
  • Cherish every moments with my friends.
  • Stop thinking about buying a new mp3 player or earphones or handphones.

Last but not least...

GET A DRIVING LICENCE, YOU DONKEY!!!

Well, that is all. Once again...

*

*

*

*

*

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Dong dong dong chiang, dong dong dong chiang...

Eh? Too fast.

*

*

*

*

*

*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*

HAPPY YEAR 2008!!!!!!

All the best in your journey.

This is brought to you by Adidis, pirated brand to Adidas.

*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*-~`~-*

No comments: