Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY 2008

There are way too many things to say, WAYYYY too many photos to upload. So, I make my trip to Malacca brief and sweet.
*
Arrival at Ye-ye's house. Great, one big clean up to do.
*
Ewww... digusting! (warning: do not ZOOM into the floor, it is very graphic!)
*

My mom and my brother cleaning up the kitchen.
*
Uncle Ah Hock, my mom's brother. He's the man! =D
[Is that his "pipe"?? It is as though it came out from "there"...]
*

After much hell broke loose, the job is done (after 4 hours!).
*

And so the next day, we all celebrate with... food.
*
My family and I went to the Hutan Rekreasi Melaka. Best place for nature!
[Took many many many photos of nature with cool shots, but too many to upload]
*
Mempisang??? BANANA-NIZE???
*
We had steamboat at night in Auntie Ah Neng's house.
*
Morning breakfast on 2nd day of Chinese New Year.
Was the best meal so far!
(Thanks Auntie and Uncle Ong!
Although you all never are related to me,
but you guys are great!)
*
Went to the Malacca town. Got many great photos, but too lazy to upload.
*
Family reunion 2008!
*
*
*
Thank you for all the memories!!! Enjoyed with you guys!!!
*
*
*
Me and my brother. =D

No comments: