Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Exams papers returned.

*choke*

Not... good...

by looking at my marks so far, I think I can obtain 3.33 GPA (since I scored between 64-69 % in all three given papers). Not bad, since I never even studied at all. That quite gave me confidence all the sudden. So, as motivated as a young bird about to make its' first flight, I tried revision (Yes, I never revise before, literally), starting with Physics questions from Mr. Huan's tuition.

*stunned*

Motivation level decrease back to square one. Or should I say absolute zero degree?

By the way, I got myself Edifier's M2300 for RM169 (Chee Hoe, don't need to tell me to wait for PC Fair... RM20 extra only... =p). It worth every cents. The bass is POWERFUL. BOOM! BOOM! No more bass where it goes brrrooOOOMMM. Now, my bass is pure solid. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! But my settings looks weird. Imagine speakers weight 8.5kg, the two satellites on the table and the subwoofer below, with the auxillary line connected to a small mp3 player. Overall, it looks freakishly cute. (Black speakers, black mp3 player; it looks freakishly gothic cute)

Next time will post pictures of it.

No comments: