Sunday, March 02, 2008

Screwed Examination Syndrome (SES)

Whoa. First week of exams. Description: Too difficult to tell (no pun intended). Status of individual: dead due to change of hormones too frequently.

I thought of a song in my head. It is a parody of the song "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.

You're Overdued by Daniel Sharp (lamest parody)

Verse 1:
My life was brilliant, but my heart was sore,
I have to label; myself a bore,
She looked at me that way, she knew I wouldn't give a damn,
I lost all those sleep at nights, 'cos I got no plans...

Chorus 1:
You Stupid Fool,
You Stupid Fool,
You Stupid Fool, so true,
You're first term grades,
looks like rojak instead,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cos I will rather sell madu...

Verse 2:
Yes, the paper's here, but the words aren't clear,
Was it the copier's mistake or my f***ed up eyes,
And I don't think that graphite are eatable,
Unless you want to be more suicidal...

Chorus 2:
You failed that paper,
You failed it all,
You screwed them up, it's true,
Was Physics tough,
Or your application sucks?
And I don't know should I sigh,
'Cos I will rather breathe cyanide...

Bridge:
Lalalala... Lalalala-la... Kita dah sesat...

Chorus 3:
Oh polynomials,
Longitudinal,
Sinusosadial, what's that?
My random thoughts, through my 'USB' port,
Which only have one input,
And reality just struck me hard,
Why this time is just bad luck...

The 'USB' port joke was really bad, especially the 'one input'... Get it?

Nevermind.

No comments: