Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sounds like a 'long time no blog' situation again...

On Thursday, went out to have fun with friends. Took us a while to decide what to do, and then decided Uncle Duck. The steamboat was like nostalgia, a feeling gone for a while and finally returned. Later, went to arcade to have more fun. Goodness, I used RM10 of tokens to play many many things. Drums, dancing, shooting and... that's all. Went back early because I told a lie to my mom and she still thinks that I went to Physics tuition. Cunning, eh? When I came back, my brother brought back his 10kg dumbbell from Seremban, since he is not using it. I was over high for a moment. Wait. *Dot dot dot dot dot dot* WOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!! =P

Saturday morning. Finally attended the practical for driving after many postponing. So bored, but managed to meet up an MBS ex-form 5 sitting next to me. I was like, "What the f*** you doing in Kayu Ara, Damansara???" Funny that their driving centre is in Pudu, but was transported to a lost area.

That night, attended a wedding dinner. Luckily the strangers at my table was really friendly AFTER I started introducing myself and asked some POLITICS question. Down came the complaints and reliefs. Fun to have topics like this at this time around. Later, when the groom's father sang karaoke on stage, my father, who apparently got high on water alone (my whole family do not consume any form of alcohol), ran all the way to the stage (our table was at one end of the restaurant whereas the stage is at the other end) and started jumping around and dancing alone. Goodness, the song the guy is singing is "Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis Presley. The whole time, everyone was cheering while I was having my hand over my forehead for the whole while. Typical dad of mine. Good sign of health, I guess. =p

Sunday morning, went up early to Bunka Kaikan. Had a dance committee meet for Junior Division Fun Day. Volunteered myself to choreograph a dance for children since Wai Kit, the main choreographer is busy with many other dances. Now I have three performances to take care: 'Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang', Combined Boards Day (both events for school), and this event at the end of the year. Now the headache comes with a purpose finally. Later in the afternoon during practice, found out that my PIC, Ah Hong is in the Top 40 in 'So You Think You Can Dance'! 100% of the HAD will be voting for him (if he made it through to Top 20; We are really confident he will since he is instructor in Celebrity Fitness). Ah Hong, make us damnnnn proud!!!!

Now I'm here in front of the computer, idling with the keyboard.

No comments: