Sunday, April 27, 2008

Whoa. Great day I had.

Having performed for Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang, I say it is a great experience for all of us dancers. Robson dropped fan also can continue dancing. Zhen Yao BROKE fan also can continue dancing. We entertained the crowd well (I think) and the overall performance is great. One thing I have to say: I was running around like a monkey. *sigh* Time to readjust my running moves.

I received many compliments from people, and the compliments belong to the group. We all put in effort to make it well and almost perfect, as well as the commitments we dilute in (including the commitment to go eat at Green Hut).

Thanks to the crew: Zhen Yao, Chun Wei, Robson Ng, Chern Chiang, Wei Chee, Zi Hao, Heng Choong, and Nicholas Wee.


Thanks to Chern Chiang's camera and Ha Nnah's hands for taking this performance.

I was really, seriously, literally, freaking tired, and that's worth it.

After performance, I went to the Region Kaikan in Kota Damansara to teach children on dancing. I finally figured out that teaching small children is extremely DIFFICULT. Simple steps are not simple to them. Teaching 28 children at the same time is madness. Luckily, they were quite disciplined and willing to learn the steps. Overall, I was satisfied, but still need improvement.

Now, I am really, seriously, literally, permanently, superlative-ly, 'no doubt'-ly, freaking tired.

But hey, I enjoyed myself the whole day. =D

3 comments:

Chean said...

Awesome dance! :D Great job Daniel! :D :D Join "So You Think You Can Dance"! I'll support you! :D

Unknown said...

You're great! The dance rocks me! Good work, Dan.

= Kenneth =

ashleyC said...

hey issit the same 1 as the artistic ? walau eh.. damn cool. x) CONGRATS!! ^^