Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dilemma of an absent-minded STPM student

Lately, I felt more relaxed than usual after the performance in MAC. But days later, reality struck me real hard. My mind screamed at me: 'EXAMS LA, YOU DONKEY!!'

Then more challenges arises.

GFG (Galactic Future Group) is going to have a camp on the 30th of May. I am to prepare a slideshow (or video) of people whom have achieved their dream (namely Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mathama Ghandi, etc.). The whole agenda's purposes is to adjust everyone mindset that we have the capability to achieve our dreams (in terms of studies, career, personal goals, society, etc.). It is going to be hardddd... Well, let's do it then. =D

The dance for Malam Mesra is getting harder and harder (did i just repeated this phrase?).

Exams are coming. And I am so not prepared whatsoever. I never worry about my exams, and this is worrying me (sorry for confusion).

I am spending most of my time playing the piano and dancing. Not good.

Donkey! Wake up!!! =X

No comments: