Saturday, May 10, 2008

Daniel is stressed.

First of all, I have to make the video for GFG out as soon as possible in the middle of exams. Then I rejected Pn. Goh's invitation to do dance perfromance during teacher's day (exam period... how to practice); I feel bad about rejecting it (maybe I should make it up; but how???). I totally forgotten about passing the GFG recruitment form to Ming Long and Suet Er. Monday is Chemistry and yet I'm practicing my Mathematics and studying Economics. I am skipping two dance practice because I wanna study (which apparently I almost failed to do so). My computer has been reformatted (virus attack), so I couldn't spend time on the video. In the middle of my exams, I have to go for dance rehearsals.

Argh~!!! The list goes on and on!!!

Daniel! Breathe!!! (stand-by medical unit gave Daniel a CPR)

*cough* *cough*

And I spent two hours online finding out how Rain (Bi) dance. In the end, I learnt nothing. Great.

Argh~!!!

No comments: