Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wa. October is going to end soon.
Time files relative to the half-life of a Caesium atom (quoted from Alairic's essay)
Time to look back into the memory lane before it dissolves into oblivion.
*
L6K in Merentas Desa 2007. Rocking moments!
*
R2P2P4 Impression Meet! I will be back after my exams!
*

Negeri Sembilan's HAD Jazz Funk Performance! Fantastic times!!!
By the way, can you spot Hong from So You Think You Can Dance Season 2 Top 4 Finalist?
*
There was a time when I was a junior and I have two seniors taking care of me.
Now it's my turn!!! Sorry, I mean I had my turn already.
Yoon Ming and Siong Fatt, all the best in your undertakings!
*
L6K 2007 gone mad.
*

HAD's Dance Appreciation Night! I'm the whitest guy at the back. Lol.
*

After the final day of Negeri Sembilan's HAD Performance!
*

I'm not sure how this photo came along. I think my brother was testing the camera.
If I could stay in this position, I would have been recruited into the cast of Matrix Trilogy.
*

Chinese New Year 2008! Family reunion! =D
*

Class party 2007. Do I looked like Pin Guan imitating Selina from SHE?
Nevermind.
*
I want to upload more photos, but somehow time forbids me. Anyways, I had smashing moments all the way! Goodbye 2007 and 2008!
(Somehow 2007 and 2008 apparently linked together to me)

No comments: