Monday, December 15, 2008

Random Pix!!!

Have to put as little pix as possible.
Or else Blogger.com will sue me for eating bandwidth.
Lol.
*
Jia Jiann's BBQ party (one day after last paper of STPM). Thx!!!
Lamb chops are delicious...
(too caught up with the food; so didn't take pictures of it)
*
Hong addressing the HAD dancers during full dress rehearsal;
more update on the actual performance soon.
(Btw, the actual performance ROX!!!)
(Sadly, I'm the audience this time; must join in the next dance =D)
*

This light in a hotel in Batu Pahat is awkward.
The geometric feeling and the gravity's existence seems to be out of place here.
*

My goodness!
There's a heck of lots of monkeys in Batu Pahat's residential area.
They are practically everywhere!!!
*

My sis, mom and bro at the beach in Batu Pahat.
Killer scenery and atmosphere. =D
*

Buffet breakfast at our hotel in Batu Pahat.
Very western. Including the plate. (wth, so jak-khun)
*

Christmas tree, mom and sis. =D
*

My tonic to survive the week of driving non-stop.
1 day 1 Nescafe~!!!
*

This children-in-the-oversized-wrongly-manufactured-balloon is a hit in Melaka.
Reminds me of hamsters. Or Bolt. Lol.
*

Melaka River Cruise!!! An attraction recommended to anyone for watermelon sun...
I mean honeymoon.
*

My aunt, her children, my sis and mom.
Got ourselves front row seats! =D
*

Sights to behold during the cruise.
*

And more.
*

And more!
*

What kind of clinic name is this?
The notice pasted makes it worse.
SM ar...?
*

My tonic again! Always need it.
Addiction? Nah.
*gurgle gurgle*
*

My childhood Wan Tan Mee!!!
Since I was a baby until now, always come to this shop in Melaka.
Even it is my mom's childhood shop! Walao!
*

My grandpa: healthier than ever. Very fit as well.
And also better after a mix up in medication. (refer last post)
*

Ever famous IKAN BAKAR!!!
Come to Melaka must must must MUST eat:
Ikan bakar, Oh Chien (oyster omellete), chicken rice ball and Cendol! =D
*

Orchids in Melaka's botanical park! Very beautiful!
I'm as enthusiatic as Steve Irwin when it comes to flowers. =D
*

More orchids! With the morning dew too!
*

The manmade waterfall in Melaka's botanical park.
*
That's all folks! [Cue Looney Tunes' theme song]

No comments: