Friday, April 24, 2009

Admission and Educationist

My teaching period is short. Apparently the teacher whom I replaced is coming back from the hospital. Supposely she said that she will be in hospital for two weeks, but she is already getting ready to come back teaching. Maybe she scared that I become permanent. Man, I'm so thick skinned.

But that's what my mom (headmistress of the school) told me. She received feedback from the students that want me to continue teaching them for the next two years. *proud* They totally understand what I'm teaching. *boasting* They loved the name Mr. Siow too. *laughing out loud with arms akimbo*

Thats one syok sendiri moment.

AND I GOT ADMISSION INTO NTU~!!!

AND I GOT FIRST CHOICE: ELECTRONIC & ELECTRIC ENGINEERING~!!!

Man, this is one big gift from the skies. First of all, I have no backup plan. I never applied for any other universities like UTAR or what. I was really hoping a LOT in NTU. I actually lied to my parents that I applied other universities "just in case". *Relief* Secondly, I have no interest in the other choices that I picked like E&E Eng with Econs, Maths and Econs, Applied Physics, and Mathematics. It's just the best day of my life!!!

Now I want to go a step further: GET A SCHOLARSHIP.

*greedy dog speaking here*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea,finally found a ppl who will study in NTU in the future rite?
hehe,actually i got into computer engineering course, bt still not so sure of going there...yea,hope u get ur scholarship and do well there..good luck..