Monday, July 27, 2009

Countdown to 5 days...

Last Friday was my farewell by P2P4! Suppose to have it in my house, but then got SWS meet in my house on the same date. Only found that out on last Friday. Oops. (most likely my fault for asking my mom too early) So last minute the venue changed to Mable's house! Thank you Mable~!

Nice farewell by Region 2's P2P4! Thank you guys~! =D I will be missing you guys LOTS. And Miss Shee Yan will be the Phoenix for P2! (Actually already a Phoenix. Lolz!) PTCs and PICs, don't bully her ya! =P

Last Sunday (yesterday) was HAD Day celebration! Quite a record: My final attendance to HAD, my final presence in Bunka Kaikan, and also my final time driving Toyota Unser. T.T

Anyway, back to the celebration. Had a brief history of HAD [since I understood most of the cantonese words this time, I finally understood fully the background of HAD. >.<], games, and experiences. Very interesting way of bringing out the point "Many in body, one in mind" during the game! (and also quite char dou; especially before photo session) Great organizing by the PICs!

In these few years (or many years), I have learned so many things from P2P4 and HAD.
It's because of P2P4 and HAD that I become what I am today.
Thank you so much!
I must bear this really heavy sense of gratitude to P2P4 and HAD!
Arigatou~!

One last request from P2P4 and HAD.

Any photos? =P

No comments: