Sunday, May 13, 2007

Coming to the end...

No, i don't mean my life or the end of the world. I have to say goodbye to the holidays (which is from 11th December 2006 to 14th May 2007). It is surprising that time goes by so fast. In this five months, I could say that it is really fun and just pure fun. It is quite sad as it had finally come to the end. The days where I could do anything i like was finally over.

I can still remember myself working in Everkids in One Utama, which brought back a lot of memories. Working for more than one month in a showroom was something that I didn't ask for, and was thankful for the experience. Working for MIFF (Malaysia International Furniture Fair) as an event staff was one heck of the tiring (especially the first day until the fourth day). Reason? Walking. Pathetic me. Promoting speakers for Edifier during PC Fair 2007 was a very new thing to me. It's like my skills have to start from scratch. That was real fun.

PC Fair 2007 and MIFF 2007 entrance pass

But one sad thing about the holidays: I overspent!


Receipts collected during the holidays

These receipts actually add up to RM434.61. And that was only the receipts. There are other things that I pay for and did not collect the receipt. So, I have estimated that I have used up RM500++ !!!

Wow, I wonder how I spent an average of RM100 per month...

No comments: