Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A New Life...

School its about to start. Enrolled myself in Lower Six STPM. Given school was SMK Taman Sea, but my mom insisted of me to go to another school: Methodist Boys School.
.
Right in the middle of KL.
.
Well, I knew it was more convenient to go to SMK Taman Sea, but there were many advantages to go to Methodist Boys School.
.
First, my mom's a headmistress of a nearby school, which makes my transportation up to school easier (and for my dad too). Second, heard there was good teachers in the school and good tuitions around the area. Third...
.
It's KL~!!
.
Chi Chiong Kai is just a minute walk. Plaza Rakyat station gives me access to anywhere to any part of KL. I can even walk to Berjaya Times Square if I want. So here's the plan: I go to school and leave my handphone at my mom's office, then after school, I will take my handphone, and if there is no tuition, then I will rampage the streets of KL until my mom decides to go home.
.
Problem: My mom most of the time decide to go home by 5pm or 6pm latest. Which means I have to go back home myself most of the time. Have to take the Star train and switch to LRT
train back to Taman Bahagia station and walk home will takes up one hour of my time.
.
ONE HOUR GONE IN A DAY!!!
.
Oh well, what to do. Just do it, as Nike had said. Its something new to my routine of life and a totally different environment to live in.
.
Got my room ready for STPM books to fill:
See the empty spaces? Yup, for STPM books only.
.
Even got my table ready for studying.

I feel like starting to develop obsessive compulsive. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...i tot u going to Taman Sea for form six..neway...Methodist boys school is a cool school.....my aunt is a teacher there...