Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Performance in Negeri Sembilan~!!!!

On last Friday, Saturday and Sunday (17th - 19th August), I had lots of fun performing together with 52 people of HAD. I had one heck of a lot of fun~!!!! Indescribable fun!!!
*
Three day performance is really tiring for me, especially the second and the third day. Have to sleep on the floor in the afternoon because my eyes cant take it anymore. But during night time, I already started to get high before the performance begin. Adrenaline rush through my veins all the way until the end of performance especially the third day. At the same time, it is emotional. I could still remember the times we have to go up to Bunka Kaikan in Cheras every Sunday afternoon and Thursday night. I could still remember myself trying to figure out the chorus steps because I couldn't attend the practice. I could remember... (too many to list)
*
Overall, it's a new experience to me. Although the result of the performance is three ulcers in the mouth and a headache plus running nose addition to sore throat, it is literally worthwhile. Thank you HAD~!!
*

Cheers~!

Motto: "Hou geng, hou yeng, hak sei yan~!!!!" (cantonese)

No comments: