Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sigh... Life is hard...

I can't imagine, it's sounds very very impossible to me, but I hate Mathematics A LOT.

I can't blame anyone but myself. I have been skipping so many homeworks lately (including maths). I'm quite far in Physics (others are doing toturial 7 but i'm still in toturial 3), losing out in Economics (I did not do a single exercise after the third chapter), drowning in Chemistry (too many data, can't store anymore in my brains), General Paper becomes General Garbage (did not do a single essay whatsoever, never even read the textbook once) and got lost in Mathematics (have not do three chapters of toturials).

Why?? Why am I so lazy????

When I started trying to catch up by doing my "favourite" subject (that is, Maths), I really got crazy. What?? Partial fractions??? Geometry deductions????? Series and sequence?????? ARGHH~!!!!!

What to do. So lazy of me.

Must catch up.

Stop playing Flash Element TD in www.mofunzone.com, you nitwit. (slapped myself)

No comments: