Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Flashback into 2008

Wow. 365 days spent. A year that was. Many things happen: Ups and downs, lefts and rights, fronts and backs, etc.

Sigh. No photo to show. Great, another blog post of words-only.

Note that it is not in chronological order.

Best moments:

*Performed comtemporary dance in Malam Mesra 6.15; fanstatic time! (the times where I have to go Cheras 7 nights in a row =D).

*Performed Chinese Fan Dance (sounds traditional but it is not) during Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang; euphoric moments =D.

*Got my driving license so can start drifting (wakakkaka) and also do Kosen-rufu. But did not atempt the former. Yet.

*Starbucks become my second home for studying. Actually, Starbucks is my ONLY place to study. Great study group too! Thanks to my U6K mates and Taman Sea's mates!!!

*Got myself a handphone: Sony Ericsson K810i which I ultilised its' features full blast. Now, I'm snapping anything that is snappable (wtf?).

*Got myself Sony NWZ-A726 Video MP3 player~~ Great DAC (digital to audio converter) and user friendly. Never hangs at all. Wooooooo~!!!

*Got myself Edifier S2.1/S330 speakers~~~ Best speakers I ever had! And combo it with my mp3 player... it is OMG-WTF-WTH-CCB-KNS-LMAO-LOL-ROFL chunnnnnn!!! =D

*Got myself MylarOne Bijou~~ Best earphones so far! But cannot use on the run, or else kena bang by car (it isolate every atmospheric sounds, so you will be hearing music only; dangerous nia...)

*Spent a lot of time in school almost everyday. Not because of assignments or what, but to hang out with friends. LOLZZZ!!! Miss U6K~!!!!!!

*Ong Tze Hong made it as finalist in So You Think You Can Dance season 2!!! Although not the winner, he is a champion to HAD!!! WOO~!!!

*Success in GFG Camp!!! Made the hardest-hardest-hardest-mother-of-all-hardest slideshow in my lifetime: Herbie Hancock!!! Had to spend my time like a 100km cycling marathon and see every aspect of the slideshow: the impact, climax, simplicity, emotions, etc. And it turns up well!!! (with minor hiccups) The crew of this camp is brilliant as well!!! Thanks to all who contribute to the success of this camp!!!

*Exhange Meet with SGM Malacca!!! Had lots of fun!!! And also learned their style of Gakkai spirit which is different from us. Kudos to the Malaccans!!!

*Success in end-of-the-year HSD Camp!!! First time it was held in big scale (involving whole Region 2: Honbu 1, 2, 3 and 4). Thanks to the committee ya!!! It is the stepping stone for 2009!!!

*STPM life rox!!! What more can I say? With great friends and great juniors, how can I go wrong in this?

Worst moments:

*Got into emotional breakdown for a few times 'cos really felt lost. Frustrated when thinking about my own future: follow my dad's footsteps (which is bright in terms of financial and makes my dad happy) or follow my own footsteps (which will be in my interest but not bright at all). Make up 30% of my depression.

*Did not study at all until after Malam Mesra 6.15 which is like July. And did not seriously study at all until November where I suddenly got into study groups.

*Feeling really f***ed up 'cos have to stop my ENTIRE Gakkai activities (which includes high school division, artistic dance, etc). Life is so freaking sucked without them. Make up another 30% of my depression.

*Dream to be and want badly to be a musician or at least be in the music field (like sound engineering, audio reproductions, etc) but TOTAL reject by my family. My parents feel so shameful to tell anyone that I have this dream. To them, it is a sin to have a son that have this dream. Not willing to fund or start piano class at all (I'm still grade one since I was 9 years old). Make up 30% of my depression too.

*Minorly depressed by issues like natural disaster, terrorist attacks, politics, and economy downfall. Make up 10% of my depression.

*Spent half of the year in depression. Especially after Malam Mesra 6.15 performance. Until now, still got some side effects, like bad tempered, more cursing, less optimistic, etc.

Yup. That's all. New year is the time to cherish the sweet past and forgive the sour past. The latter seems harder, but possible. =D

Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Smile always! But make sure you don't get cramps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyz there! I'm not sure who r ya, but dats one point noted. Lolz. Thx!

According to my deductions, you type in almost perfect english, and you knew my full name. Either you are Alairic, Zhi Wang or someone else. Lolz. Reveal yourself la~~~ >.<

No offence ya. My blog is the only place to release stress. Typing makes me happy. =D