Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged. =.=

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


All right. I shall begin.

-------------------------------------------------------

- I'm a little perfectionist, which constantly annoys people around me.
- I'm materialistic and fussy. E.g. I want a mp3 player, so I will take months after months of survey and research before I purchase one (my Sony A726 took me 5 months to decide)
- I hate Ipod forever. Anti-Ipod fan here.
- I'm addicted to kuaci (sunflower seeds). I can eat them non-stop for at least 30 minutes.
- I constantly call Streamyx hotline to reset my connection due to connection hang.
- Sometimes I want to be with a group of friends, sometimes I want to be alone. I think I'm suffering mood swings. Or social swings?
- I can't touch alcohol at all due to family tradition. Hence, I never got drunk before.
- I generally love music. I hate silence.
- I have dumb bells in my room which I constantly train with. Yes, I'm vain about my body.
- I sometimes dance alone in my room in front of my mirror. With the music blasting. Can go on for like 30 minutes or more.
- I love Mars Bar and Snickers so much that I sometimes eat them for breakfast and lunch.
- I drink at least 4 cups of Milo everyday. Another addiction.
- I don't feel comfortable if I have less than rm50 in my wallet.
- Whenever I'm pissed, cursing and swearing is my nature. And I'm not proud of it, yet I can't help it.
- I don't usually do tag like this, but I'm slacking currently.

And here are the helpless victims: U6K's mates, SMKDJ mates, R2P2 mates, etc etc.
Nope, I'm not specific. Thank you Janice.

------------THE END-------------

No comments: