Sunday, September 26, 2010

Banana unite, papaya all night~

Yay, got myself new shoes!

note the snickering smile that goes 'nyek nyek'

This shoes is DAMN CHIO TO WEAR. So chio, I will not be wearing it often, unless under some circumstances e.g. impress others LOL VAIN (and kiam siat).

Malaysian Night is over! It is one great event, even with some minor hiccups (and a very boredom inducing emcee aka omg-don't-try-to-emcee-anymore me T.T) everyone got very high at the end. There's homemade advertisements (brilliantly made by Teck Hong), video drama (directed dramatically by Chee Wah), sketch show by seniors (directed by Andrew; superbly funny until choked on saliva) and dance performances (Quen Seng owned everybody hands down). I'm glad it ends with a high note.

And from now on, I shall not commit myself into MSA events. But I can still help in minor ways (e.g. logistic handling aka carrying stuff =P). Reason: I need a break! And also to give opportunities to freshies to hold events. ;D

Had a HW210 meeting next morning; had to drag myself out of bed. Luckily we have a great project team! Choon Yee, William, Joanne and Sheng En, you guys rocks! Sorry for making you all wake up so early for this meeting.

Had a super huge mega steamboat session with Dinar-ians (my OG in MSA FOC). And the superlatives is just an understatement. The ingredients the freshies bought from Sheng Siong, they intended to stuff us all and do frequent checks by holding our index finger, which later will come to a point where they will eat us up (refer to Hansel and Gretel story; be warned that it has a violent ending, for the witch that is). Thank you Kok Kin for organising the steamboat ala 24 game sessions ala karaoke!

Tomorrow night is Unific sharing session! Woohoo! When it comes to dance, I'm like omg-so-excited-bite-my-finger. But...

Sigh. My freestyling degrade in level a lot recently. No idea why, but everytime I tried, it's will be those shit-I-ain't-comfortable-with-this feeling. I need more random session in my own room! Ahhhhh~~

To my inner subconscious: What? Tutorials? Oh. Darn.

No comments: