Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Great, bite me finger

This week sounds exciting yo!

Tomorrow is NTU-MJ's audition, which I'm looking forward to! I want to see new faces, and fresh determination from those who are passionate in dance. It's really joyful to see somebody who just wants to dance, regardless of their skills. Hope that I don't embarrass myself by forgot steps. =P

This Saturday will be the Malaysian Night 2010! I'm gonna emcee for this event which will feature a lot of crazy stuff! Hope this event goes well! Hope I don't get tongue twisted at the wrong time. Hope that the crowd is enthusiastic. Hope that I don't offend anyone on stage. Hope that... Ahhhh!!

Got myself a new mini speakers and also earphones. Both doing very well. I named my mini speakers Minnie and my earphones Big Cow. Okay random I know.

Time to sleep early. Tomorrow 8.30am class. WAHLIAO. Can scream. Or shriek. Or agitated. Or exasperated (trying out words that I don't usually use in daily life, lolz; chim English FTW)

 

No comments: