Friday, September 17, 2010

Here, eat your fish

I can't deny that I almost lost touch of the blogging sense. Or maybe I already lost touch of it. Note the random title which I will be practicing for future blog posts.

Well, it's time to blog. No point keeping all the whining in my cerebrum. 

Life in NTU is usual. Walk here, walk there, take a bus ride up to somewhere, walk, walk, walk, sit, stare, momentarily took a nap while listening to lectures...

Then walk, walk, walk, decide whether to take a bus ride back to hostel, stare at bulging belly, decided to walk back to hostel, then sit by the laptop...

Oh my goodness, the only time I snapped out of this zombieness is during dance classes or just dancing.

If I were to be in a game, it would definitely be Plants vs. Zombies. I will be the marching villains stepping into a yard full of vicious plants. And I will keep spawning until the time limit is over. Sigh.


Well, a quick update about my past life:

1. Had a very long holidays with family. During that period, 50% of me wants to go back to Singapore (cos that is the period when the dancing scene is HAPPENING) whereas the other 50% of me wants to stay in Malaysia (cos I just really love my family, especially after a year of not seeing them).

2. Went to Beijing with my mom. Everything in Beijing is so wonderful except the food they serve (nothing beats Malaysian food). Craziest thing I did is to climb the Great Wall of China and almost reach the top (cos the tour guide set us a time limit before gathering, damn kns)

3. Grew fat since the 2nd semester exams and during the holidays. Belly is clearly bulging to the point where I can't see my toes. TRIED EXERCISE on daily basis but failed. 

4. Came back to Singapore. NTU offered my Hall of Residence 1 which is quite comfy. Love it. And looking forward to join the hall dance crew, Unific. =D

5. Realising that my freestyling is getting worse. Need more freestyling session. 

6. Had a lot of events since the last blog post, few major ones: MSA Senior Camp, The Big Groove, MSA FOC 2010, etc....

7. Sick of some Malaysian's racist attitude. I actually cursed them with fully loaded muttering cuss words which I care not to list them here. 


But for now, life is good (at the moment). Hence the rebirth of blogging.

Life is like a box of chocolates. So just eat it and enjoy.  =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you're back.
Happy year 2 LOLx.
BTW, I linked you too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT