Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Tonne Me very nice

Schedule so tight!

My pants can't be any thighter than my schedule.

It's like, project mode at one moment, then next moment dance mode, then later study, and the vicious cycle keeps repeating.

By the way, Kangli's sharing session was very over-the-hill superb!! Very motivating dance and music as well! Although I don't cut out for her style, the dance feels very meaningful. And of course, can't wait for her to share her house! I mean her house technique. (house is a type of dance style, so don't look at me like that please)

The coming week will be like, "Oh, hi! Welcome back to HELL WAHAHAHA". Sigh. Have to skip some lectures to meet professors for project proposal. Please let me have a good supervisor for my project!

And now, back to my earphones listening to dance battle's songs (lots of it). Oh my goodness so exciting can! First dance battle of my life! NERVOUS UNTIL LEGS SHAKE ALREADY.