Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Top 3 Christmas Wishlist...

Christmas is coming...HO! HO! HO! Gong xi fa...oops...Merry Christmas everybody!!! Santa Claus is coming to Malaysia with a big dilemma. You see, he can't find a single chimney in any house in Malaysia. Even windows in Malaysia are not the size for him. He is looking for an alternative:
1. Make use of a bulldozer
2. Lockpicking your front door
3. Applying Bernoulli's principle to lift your whole rooftop up into the air
4. Start losing weight to fit through the window


If Santa is coming to my house (which unlikely he will because I have been a bad boy in my entire lifetime), I would gladly receive anything he gives. Kiasu-mah... But there are some favourable things I would like to receive. I have ranked the top 3 things:

*No.3 - Contact Lens

I will like to wear contacts lens to transform myself. I will seriously look like another person without my spectacles. Maybe I will look hot without my spectacles until my camera melts everytime it looks at me. *perasan*


*No.2 - Breakdancing Lessons

At least this wish is realistic. After discovering how to do popping, robotic dancing, gliding (including moonwalking) and freestyling, I wanted to learn more of hip-hop. Breakdancing will complete my collection of dance. Maybe Santa will give me vouchers to breakdancing centres. Or maybe he will show me some moves on the spot.

*No.1 (MY HIGHEST PRIORITY) - A Piano

This is one thing I'm hoping for. I don't care if Santa needs a Helicopter or DHL. Few months ago, my only piano has been given away to a charity centre. I don't even have a chance to say goodbye to my faithful piano (I played this piano for 8 years). By the way, I have no grades whatsoever because I stopped getting piano lessons after passing Grade One. Still, I continued playing and discovered a lot of skills of playing the piano especially improvistion (new age music). So when my piano was given away to charity, I was literally heartbroken. I hope there is a "pengganti" for my piano. I do not mind any type of piano. Upright, grand, clavinet, electric, organ, etc. As long as I can play music again.


Santa, you know what to do...=p

Merry Christmas everybody!!!
"Joy to the world, the Siow's has come..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's really true, you've been on my 'naughty' ever since... the day you were born, and in Malaysia, I've managed to develop house-breaking-in technologies, that you'd never find out... So, please... Don't underestimate my abilities...

Well, I'd definitely work on your grand piano... Yamaha??? or Beethoven Pianos???

merry christmas to you... though you've been naughty, I think every "child" deserves a sample of joy during Christmas...

Ho!!! Ho!!! Ho!!!

not Gong Xi Fa Cai please...

cheers,
Santa