Sunday, January 07, 2007

"I'm coming home, I've done my time..."

The title of this post is actually from the song "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree" by Orlando Jones. It's one of the Rainbow Junior Choir's (RJC) song. I can still remember myself conducting this piece of song and it's so cute to see the juniors hop around to show their back at the end of the song. Now, this song brings a true meaning in my life. (Only the first phrase...)

I'm back. From SPM.

It's a late comeback to the choir group. Reason: I was enjoying my holidays in a month. (Just joking...) It's so touching to be welcomed back to the choir and serve as a Person-in-charge. I was very surprised that the choir had learnt so many songs in four months only (I was absent for four months due to the major examination). It is also gave me a shock when the fact that the choir had improving so much in four months only. The new teacher (Zhang Lao Shi) must have really gave a big impact in them for four months only. (Notice the repetition of a phrase: FOUR MONTHS ONLY)

No wonder they were invited to perform with MPO (Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra). Wow.

So much things has changed as time flew by. The main person-in-charge (Yap Yuan Tian) is really good in leadership already whereas the assistant person-in-charge (Cheah How Yuen) is willing to play the "bad-guy" (Which means the fierce one, as nobody including me not willing to play that role...). I could not have imagined that Yuan Tian and How Yuen that entered choir same time with me [seven years ago] one day would lead the choir. As for me, I'm playing the friendly role in the choir. Getting "bullied" by the juniors is my hobby in the choir, but actually it is more than that (More on that in the later post). We three and some other seniors are the faithful ones in the choir. Thank you all so much for the support!!!

Later in the afternoon, I reunited with my dancing group, Hibiscus Artistic Dancing (HAD) group.

I realized that I have deteriorated so much in the sense of dancing. I have to repeat my steps again and again, unlike last time I could catch new steps fast. I had lost touch to the world of dancing already. I actually thought that this week's dancing steps is really hard. Oh dear. This is a real bad news to me. I have to start training my split all over again. Due to my fault of not doing my own stretching session at home, all my bones grew. My legs are so numb right now.

But this would not discourage me from dancing. I have to take this as a challenge. It is not the end of the world.

How I wished that the HAD have a freestyling session so that I can compare my freestyling moves with the experts. I believe that there is a sum of people that can freestyle really well. I want to learn from them!!! [Daniel, don't be so desperate...]

Here is a lesson to everyone: It's easy to stop what you are doing, but it is hard to continue from where you have stopped. You need effort and passion to continue. Nothing in this world doesn't need effort and passion.

No comments: