Monday, November 09, 2009

Randomness is Unevitable

Hey hey!
*note: random greeting*

Let me present a theory:


Law of Randomness.


If one is being under an external force or stress, one will produce
randomness (either in verbal, action, just thinking, etc.)
with the magnitude equal to that of an external force or stress applied.

For example, if the examinations are approaching, lame jokes are frequently heard all over the campus. Or somebody is bound to do something random, like winking at the professor during lectures or showing peace sign and middle finger alternately at bus drivers. Or just thinking about when the world has finally come to the end, what will your favourite food be.

The art of randomness isn't hard to master. In FACT, it is the FACT of life. (no pun intended)

Ha ha ha. It's damn sad to be laughing alone in this blog post.


Random joke:
What do you get if you asked a Transformer to wait a little longer?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Translator!!!
(Get it? Trans-Later)

I used to have other Transformer jokes in my old blog post here.

In fact, I have many other random blog post during my pre-STPM days.

Here's one.

Here's another one.

Here's another one too.

Here's another one three... (Heck, I didn't know I was that random last time)

Hear me out.

*wind blow*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.